commons-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo de Barros Alcantara" <cad_malcant...@uolinc.com>
Subject JXPath //
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:53:21 GMT
Hi All,

I have a Bean structure created and marshalled/unmarshalled by JAXB.

I am trying to use the "//" syntax to get all "content-options" objects
at all levels inside the structure. But it is not working. It always
return null or exception.

My structure is like that:

Module
+-Group
     +-Field
            +-Content-Options

What is interesting is that, if I do context.getValue("//field") I get
all field objects from the 1st group only. At least it returns
something. But for Content-Options it never works.

Somebody can give me a hand with that?

Thanks in advance!!!

Marcelo Alcantara
maralc@gmail.com

AVISO: A informacao contida neste e-mail, bem como em qualquer de seus anexos, e CONFIDENCIAL
e destinada ao uso exclusivo do(s) destinatario(s) acima referido(s), podendo conter informacoes
sigilosas e/ou legalmente protegidas. Caso voce nao seja o destinatario desta mensagem, informamos
que qualquer divulgacao, distribuicao ou copia deste e-mail e/ou de qualquer de seus anexos
e absolutamente proibida. Solicitamos que o remetente seja comunicado imediatamente, respondendo
esta mensagem, e que o original desta mensagem e de seus anexos, bem como toda e qualquer
copia e/ou impressao realizada a partir destes, sejam permanentemente apagados e/ou destruidos.
Informacoes adicionais sobre nossa empresa podem ser obtidas no site http://sobre.uol.com.br/.

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended only for use by the recipient named herein and may contain legally privileged
and/or secret information. If you are not the e-mail?s intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail, and/or any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender replying to the above
mentioned e-mail address, and permanently delete and/or destroy the original and any copy
of this e-mail and/or its attachments, as well as any printout thereof. Additional information
about our company may be obtained through the site http://www.uol.com.br/ir/.