commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ECCN classification for Apache Commons
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:19:47 GMT
On 8/22/07, Henriques, Tiago (ext) <tiago.henriques.ext@nsn.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are using Apache Commons in one of our products, and are now in the process of collecting
the information needed to export it to other countries.

> In order to do this, can you tell me whether any citizens of the United States of America
or people living in the U.S.A. have contributed to the Apache Commons software?

> Can you also tell me what the U.S. Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for Apache
Commons is, and whether a license exception may be used for it?

> In addition to the U.S. ECCN, there is also a German "ECCN", which is called the AL Number.
Can you tell me what the AL Number is for Apache Commons?

> To better understand the meaning of the U.S. ECCN, please check the following webpage:
>
> http://www.bis.doc.gov/Licensing/Do_I_NeedAnECCN.html
>
> Many thanks,

Please see

http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/