commons-user mailing list archives

From "Cook, Dennis" <dennis.c...@terayon.com>
Subject [SCXML] How to integrate with DI framework like spring
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:19:45 GMT
I find that I would like to use my bean factory for Invoker instance
generation.  Is any enhancements planned for better integration with
these frameworks?

Dennis Cook

Motorola - Home & Network Mobility

Sr. Staff Software Engineer

(o) (408) 235-5874

(c) (408) 515-4799

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be proprietary, privileged or confidential.
 If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient),
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate
to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received.
 Thank you.