commons-user mailing list archives

From "Cook, Dennis" <dennis.c...@terayon.com>
Subject [SCXML] questions on event ids and finalize
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 01:00:24 GMT
I have a few questions

1.	The spec indicates that an invoked service must return a
''id.Done' event , (where the 'id' is the id for this invocation).  But
I noticed the SimpleSCXMLInvoker is returing a "id.invoke.done" event
when done and a "id.invoke.cancel.response" event in response to the
cancel.  The spec indicates that format as TBD.  So what is the proper
format for the done event.  Is it "id.Done" as spec'ed or
"id.invoked.done" as the SimpleSCXMLInvoker uses?
2.	I cannot figure out how to get a <finalize> block to execute any
content.  I have tried a <log> entry, but it never seems to be executed.
I  found a test case org.apache.commons.scxml.invoke.InvokeTest.java
which also includes a <final> element.  This is not getting executed
either.  Is this a known bug?

Dennis Cook

Motorola - Home & Network Mobility

Sr. Staff Software Engineer

(o) (408) 235-5874

(c) (408) 515-4799

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be proprietary, privileged or confidential.
 If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient),
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate
to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received.
 Thank you.