commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wabner, Thomas (EXT)" <thomas.wabner....@siemens.com>
Subject RE: [commons-configuration] - overloading a properties configuration - solved
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 16:17:12 GMT

Hi again,

I have solved this problem for myself.

After reading the complete documentation I have found the ConfigurationUtils#copy() method.
This method does what I want ;-)

- waffel

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards

Thomas Wabner

Siemens AG
Automation and Drives, A&D CoC Sales Configuration

SPICE - Service & Support

Tel.    : +49 (341) 4470-657
mailto:lpz.ipcbasis.aud@siemens.com
https://workspace.automation.siemens.com/alias/config

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme;
Managing Board: Peter Löscher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer;
Johannes Feldmayer, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes,
Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Klaus Wucherer;
Registered offices: Berlin and Munich;
Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684
WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322