commons-user mailing list archives

From Sabine Schwanitz <sabine.schwan...@aparzev.com>
Subject [configuration] setDelimiterParsingDisabled doesn't work withd DefaultConfigurationBuilder
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:04:19 GMT
Hi,

when I'm trying to disableListDelimiter in DefaultConfigurationBuilder,
this is ignored.
I just started working with apache.commons.configuration so maybe I did
something wrong?

So far I declared in my config.xml
..
<properties filename="test.properties"/>
<properties filename="test_en_US.properties" config-at="en_US"/>
..

So far localization works fine using config-at and prepending the local
prefix to the key.
But I do also have messages with the default List Delimiter: ','
I don't need any list delimiter in the application and would like to
avoid future conflicts by setting a different delimiter.

Here my code:

public static Configuration getConfigurationFor(String filename){
  DefaultConfigurationBuilder builder = new DefaultConfigurationBuilder();
  builder.setDelimiterParsingDisabled(true);
  builder.load("config.xml")
  return builder.getConfiguration();
}

I also tried already a few things like not to reload Configuration with
"builder.getConfiguration(false)" or to setting the flag directyl to
configuration.

How do i get this work without setting a different delimiter?

Thanks for help

--

Sabine Schwanitz
Software Entwicklerin