commons-user mailing list archives

From Bodo Tasche <>
Subject commons-cli 1.1 mutliple arguments
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 09:39:46 GMT

At the moment I am trying add commons-cli 1.1 to a small application,
but I have a small problem with it.

I used the code shown on the example page:

Option property  = OptionBuilder.withArgName( "property=value" )
                                 .withDescription( "use value for given
property" )
                                 .create( "D" );

But when I give the program the following arguments:

java -jar test.jar -Dvalue=key -Dnextvalue=newkey -Dhello=world

I only geht the first value=key pair. Even when using
getOptionValues("D") .

Any suggestions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: