commons-user mailing list archives

From Stéphane Rault <stephane.ra...@selic.fr>
Subject [DBCP] Newbie question again
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:00:26 GMT
Hello again

I repost my question. Perharps, my question is difficult to understand due
to my poor english ? Or there is no solution for my problem with DBCP ? Or
the answer is evident and I didn't found it ?

Thanks in advance.

Stéphane.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Stéphane Rault [mailto:stephane.rault@selic.fr]
Envoyé : mardi 4 septembre 2007 11:08
À :
Objet : Newbie question

Hello everybody.

I'm using BasicDataSource to work with differents database in our own
database pool. My problem is that I must work with different version of
Oracle that need different versions of the same class. Is there a
possibility to precise the needed jar with the driver class (I can also give
an URLClassLoader to localize the jar to the corresponding version).

Can DBCP help me there ?

Thanks in advance.

Stéphane.