commons-user mailing list archives

From Stéphane Rault <stephane.ra...@selic.fr>
Subject RE: [DBCP] Newbie question again
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:13:40 GMT
I'm afraid this is actually a DBCP qsuestion. Java permit to load severals
versions of the same class using classloaders. In a personal development, I
managed to load 2 drivers separately using Class.forName(String className,
boolean initiliaze, ClassLoader classLoader) twice.
But using, DBCP and the BasicDataSourceObject, I can only give the name of
the class.

Is that right ?

Stéphane.