commons-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Goupil" <goupilpie...@gmail.com>
Subject [noob] e-mail : setting the content-type of the body
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:44:58 GMT
Hello all,

I'm currently playing around with commons e-mail. I'm using it to send
e-mails to a server with a WDDX body and some file attachements. FYI WDDX is
a sub-set of XML from Macromedia / Allaire.

It all works fine except for one thing : I would like to be able to tell to
the server (which will be dealing with the e-mail) that the body is WDDX.

Is there a way to achieve this ? I've tried with :
email.setSubType("application/wddx")
but it gives me a parse exception.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre