commons-user mailing list archives

From "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>
Subject [transaction] move resource deletes the directory as well
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:29:59 GMT

Hi list!

I'm using

fileResourceManager.moveResource( txId,
                                                           inFilename,
                                                           outFilename,
                                                           false );

to move inFile to another directory as outfile

( eg in/filename.txt to out/filename.txt) under the same storeDir.

The file is moved - but what puzzles me is that the directory "in" is
removed.

the file is correctly moved from in/filename.txt to out/filename.txt as it
should.

Bug?

BTW: If I leave another file in the "in" directory the dir is not removed.

David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com
http://mp3.davidkarlsen.com