commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Fortner" <phidia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Standardized Manifest For Commons JARs
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:34:09 GMT
Unfortunately the license files aren't named consistently, and aren't always
included in the library.  Some projects use LICENSE, others License, others
still use License.txt.  Having a single license URL attribute which can
either be resolved to a local license, or a remote license seemed to make
the most sense.  Either that, or standardize all of the manifest entries.
:-)  But I'm trying to shoot for low-hanging fruit at the moment.

Mark