commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lian Ort" <lian...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CLI 2
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:16:42 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,
oh sorry, my mistake. Your question sounded as if you would build your own code
generator from scratch.
OAW does a lot more then velocity. It already has built-in support for
different models.
And this is very interesting:
"The Xtext Framework allows you to define a textual modelling language using
a simple BNF-like notation. The Xtext generator creates a corresponding
parser, an EMF meta-model and an Eclipse text editor with
syntax-highlighting, constraint checking, code completion, an outline view,
etc."
So in the end i think your choice is good :)
Greetings,
Lian