commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lian Ort" <>
Subject Re: CLI 2
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 05:32:53 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,
there are a lot of code generators out there. if you want to save time, try
for example
velocity ( It does a fairly good job. It is
template based
and you can even code your needs in the templates (for example iterate over
classes in your uml model).
Sorry that  this is not an answer to your question...