commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:39:04 GMT

> Is you need to find out which of your email-addresses the mails get sent
> to, look for the header called "Return-Path". It contains your, slightly
> encoded, email-address. You need to send your unsubscribe request from
> that address.

Looks like it's the yahoo.com address that Jeff is trying to unsubscribe from.

Another common issue is to be getting the digest and not be mailing
the digest specific unsubscribe address. Doesn't look like Jeff is on
the digest though from his reply.

There's always the 'reply is going into the spam folder' option. So
that's something to look for Jeff.

I'll ask tomorrow to find out who our moderators are - I stopped
moderating recently as I could not get a gmail.com address to work
with moderation, despite the various suggested hacks. Maybe the other
moderators on the list are absent at the moment.

Hen