commons-user mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@russel.org.uk>
Subject Re: Commons CLI issue
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 05:37:52 GMT
On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 20:32 +0200, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> I'd suggest to ask that on the dev list ...a few cli issues have been
> brought up there lately

OK, thanks for letting me know.  It is difficult to decide if CLI is a
live project or a dead project - despite my recent direct email exchange
with Henri.  We use it in Groovy, but there is a growing feeling in the
team that we should fork the CLI code so we can get the fixes we need in
place ready for the next Groovy release.  The decision is really whether
to fork the unreleased 2.x or the the released 1.x branch.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder