commons-user mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Breu" <Konstantin.B...@gmx.net>
Subject VFS: FileSystemException at call to getLastModifiedTime
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:19:32 GMT
Hello,
I get sometimes the following exception when calling getLastModifiedTime
(when using smb access) - is this bug? Can I do something to avoid it? I am
using vfs 1.0 + sandbox + jcifs 1.2.13. The file which I am accessing
exists, and the user accessing it has full permissions.
Cheers,
Konstantin

Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not determine
the last modified timestamp of
"smb://local:*****@127.0.0.1/editcenter/languages/resources.properties".
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DefaultFileContent.getLastModifiedTime(Defau
ltFileContent.java:168)
        at
com.pirobase.dms.vfs.VfsResource.getCreationDate(VfsResource.java:435)
        ... 37 more
Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not determine
the last modified timestamp of "smb://local:
*****@127.0.0.1/editcenter/languages/resources.properties".
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DefaultFileContent.getLastModifiedTime(Defau
ltFileContent.java:168)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DelegateFileObject.doGetLastModifiedTime(Del
egateFileObject.java:265)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DefaultFileContent.getLastModifiedTime(Defau
ltFileContent.java:164)
        ... 38 more
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.smb.SmbFileObject.doGetLastModifiedTime(SmbF
ileObject.java:197)
        at
org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.DefaultFileContent.getLastModifiedTime(Defau
ltFileContent.java:164)
        ... 40 more