commons-user mailing list archives

From "Lance Roggendorff" <lroggendo...@gmail.com>
Subject [io] Example of DirectoryWalker implementation
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:13:30 GMT
hi,

I think the DirectoryWalker class is something i could use for a problem i'm
facing, but i'm not sure how to go about writing my implementation. The
problem i'd like to solve is this: Take a directory with subdirectories and
files; copy this entire structure to a different directory, meanwhile
running certain files (with a specific extension) through a special process
before copying them.

Let me know if this is not enough to make sense of the problem.

Thanks in advance,
Lance

--
lance roggendorff