commons-user mailing list archives

From √Črico Teixeira <erico...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject EL RI and Tomcat 6 EL
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:53:22 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to run a context using facelets in a tomcat 6.10

I'm getting the following error :

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking javax/el/ExpressionFactory

I'm using maven and in my POM I declare the EL RI dependencies

I have searched through the web and read that there is a problem between the RI and the EL
lib used by Tomcat

Is that correct ? What can I do to solve this ?

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers
- Check it out.