commons-user mailing list archives

From "zhou software" <software.z...@gmail.com>
Subject About ValueSuppressionStrategy (process same attribute with different default value)
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 01:49:08 GMT
Hi

I have two beans and each of them has one same name property
with different default value, for example:
bean1{
   public static final String  PROP1_DEFAULT = "xxxx";
   String  prop1;
}
 bean2{
   public static final String  PROP1_DEFAULT = "yyyy";
   String  prop1;
}
Could I suppressing the expression of  attribute 'prop1' by
using  ValueSuppressionStrategy?
>From the method : public boolean suppressAttribute(AttributeDescriptor
attributeDescriptor, String value)
how could I get the BeanClass from AttributeDescriptor?

Thanks, Zhou