commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Servlet stopping at servletFileUpload.parseRequest(request)
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:54:28 GMT
A few comments:

1) The content you quote below does not match that in the RFC. The blank
lines are very important.
2) Your code shows some stuff that's commented out that would prevent the
upload from working if it was not commented out.
3) You don't show how you're creating and initialising the servletFileUpload
instance, so we can't tell if you got that right.

--
Martin Cooper