commons-user mailing list archives

From Peter Coppens <pc.subscripti...@gmail.com>
Subject Commons Transaction - Directory as a resource
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:38:50 GMT

Hello,

I am just starting with the Commons Transaction API...so apologize my
ignorance.

Now, is there anyway I can create (transactionally) a directory? I have the
impression that directories are created (and removed as needed), but I would
like to create a directory structure transactionally.

I guess I could create a dummy resource (e.g. /a/b/c/.dirfile) for each
directory, but that seems a bit of a hack.

Tia,

Peter