commons-user mailing list archives

From 张哲忻 <zhangzhexin...@hotmail.com>
Subject I hava a problem about commons-fileupload
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:28:53 GMT

hello,

I user the commons-fileupload-1.2.jar to uploadfile,but there are some formfield in my form
like some checkboxes(these checkbox has the same name) and textboxes etc. Now the problem
is i can get the value in the textboxes by using FileItme.getString() method,but how can i
get the values in the checkboxes(suppose that all checkboxes in the form have the same name)?
Traditionally, we use request.getParameterValues() to get an array ,is there any method like
the method getParameterValues() to obtain an array for me? thanks
使用下一代的 MSN Messenger。
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=zh-cn&source=wlmailtagline