commons-user mailing list archives

From <pappu.porse...@wipro.com>
Subject regd: appache fileupload with servlet
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:32:47 GMT

hi,

I am using  fileupload of apache.. I am submitting the page with the
action..to servlet from jsp.

In the servlet, i am not able to get the content type and the form field
values.

I try to get the parameter values using request.getparameter,I am
getting all values as null in servlet,

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
selvi.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com