commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Canabrava" <canab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-logging and log4j headaches
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:43:26 GMT
Jason,

you can't include a single properties file in the classpath with the
-cp option. It expects directories, or jar files.
You should put the properties file in some other directory (for
example conf), and put this directory in the classpath. A better
option is to put the log4j.properties file with your classes, inside
the build/lib/stockstats-1.0.jar.

Rodrigo