commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: Where can I download JXPath 1.3 ???
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:11:05 GMT
On 6/22/07, Mcduffey, Joe <> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to download JXPath 1.3? I went to the Source Repository
> But I don't know how to get the release. Any ideas? Thanks.

There is no official JXPath 1.3 release - the latest official release is 1.2.

You can either check out the latest code from subversion and build it yourself:

or you could use the nightly build - please note though that the
nightly builds are not official releases of the Apache Software
Foundation and that the code is subject to change - so use at your own

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message