commons-user mailing list archives

From "Wabner, Thomas (EXT)" <thomas.wabner....@siemens.com>
Subject commons-configuration
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:11:30 GMT
Hi again,

one question to PropertiesConfiguration. I add any properties with the
#addProperty() method to my PropertiesConfiguration and later I save the
configuration. Now I'am wondering about the save-file because it
contains the same key more than once. The documentation of the
PropertiesConfiguration says:

f a key is used more than once, the values are appended like if they
were on the same line separated with commas.

But this is not true. The save file looks like:

axis-saaj = 1.3

axis-saaj = 3.3.3

But should look like

axis-saaj = 1.3, 3.3.3

Is there is a bug in the implementation or in the documentation? Or if
I'am currently wrong?

Regards,

- Thomas Wabner