commons-user mailing list archives

From Kantartzis Vasileios <Vasileios.Kantart...@nc3a.nato.int>
Subject RE: regd: appache fileupload with servlet
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:07:22 GMT
if you are using a multipart form your parameters stored diferently
look at this example how to parse your parameters
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/using.html

V.(Billy) Kantartzis
Surveilance & Reconnaissance Recource Centre
Command & Control Systems Devision
T:+31(0)70374-3706
F: +31(0)70374-3079
E:vasileios.kantartzis@nc3a.nato.int

-----Original Message-----
From: pappu.porselvi@wipro.com [mailto:pappu.porselvi@wipro.com]
Sent: 20 June 2007 14:33
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: lalithamba.vishwanathaiah@wipro.com
Subject: regd: appache fileupload with servlet

hi,

I am using  fileupload of apache.. I am submitting the page with the action..to servlet from
jsp.

In the servlet, i am not able to get the content type and the form field values.

I try to get the parameter values using request.getparameter,I am getting all values as null
in servlet,

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
selvi.

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com