commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Betwixt desirable behavior
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:43:31 GMT
When there is null returned it doesn't always mean that there is something wrong from a betwixt
perspective. Even though I agree it is sometimes hard to figure out where a problem is, we
have
added extensive logging to betwixt to see what it is doing. So if you have unexpected behavior,
turn
on debugging and see if that gives you what you need.

Mvgr,
Martin