commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] files greater than 2 GB
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:05:29 GMT
No, I have a custom Java client that uploads.  Sorry I didn't make that
clear.  It uses the Apache Commons HTTP library  to do the upload.  I
think I've posted other emails with example code to this list as well if
you're interested.

I can't try it with straight browser because we have other things
required in the call to upload.  So I can't be much help there...could
definitely be client bound...

Andrew