commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] files greater than 2 GB
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:55:26 GMT
The server is using the 64 bit VM but the client is not.  I guess I
don't know why you would need the 64 bit VM because you aren't loading
the entire file into memory.  Also, make sure you are using the
streaming API in 1.2 (otherwise you will be keeping it all in memory).
The problem you have is if you are trying to keep progress.  You can't
keep progress in an int cause it will over flow.

Andrew