commons-user mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: Release Date for Commons Net 2.0?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:01:32 GMT
Hi

Net-2.0 will be released this summer (no dates yet) , when (a) I have
free time, of which I am very short; (b) I have closed down some of the
more important issues on JIRA. If you can download the RC and give it a
try, it would be much appreciated. Even better, check out the source
from SVN and build that, and give some feedback.

Rory
Lainee Shinsato wrote:
> I am also having an issue with FTPClient hanging, looking at the known issues forum it
is recommended to use the following jar: