commons-user mailing list archives

From "etoom etoom" <qet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Betwixt desirable behavior
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:11:04 GMT
Sure logging really helps in finding problems but it can't help me at
runtime to identify the cause of the problem, assuming that I'm
receiving an XML message from another system and when parsing the
message betwixt returned null, I want at this stage to know what
exactly produced this result so I can print a meaningful message or
set a correct cause for an exception.

Yazan