commons-user mailing list archives

From Cheok Yan Cheng <ycch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: turn off common logging
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:52:29 GMT
>> are you sure, that these logs are generated by
commons-logging at all? They look to me more
tile the result of using the java.util.logging classes

Yes. I am pretty sure that my code only use
common-logging. I do not have any other logging
library in my classpath and I am using Java 6. I guess
common-logging will choose java.util.logging by
default.

I try to put the line in my source code :

 static {

System.setProperty("org.apache.commons.logging.Log",
"org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog");
 }

Those log messages will gone.

However, now I would like to put it in properties
file. It seems that

java -cp config -jar jstock.jar

with

config/commons-logging.properties