commons-user mailing list archives

From J Lum <lum....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] files greater than 2 GB
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:39:57 GMT

I'm using 1.2 with Weblogic and cannot upload > 2G files.  It seems to get to
the last read and then I get the exception below.  Has anyone had success
with Weblogic?

	at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:136)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:156)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.read(ServletInputStreamImpl.java:180)
	at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.MultipartStream$ItemInputStream.makeAvailable(MultipartStream.java:959)
	at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.MultipartStream$ItemInputStream.read(MultipartStream.java:887)
	at java.io.InputStream.read(InputStream.java:89)
	at TestServlet.writeStream(TestServlet.java:86)
	at TestServlet.doPost(TestServlet.java:39)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:465)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:348)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6981)
	at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3892)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2766)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:224)
	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:183)