commons-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Problem with java.awt.Color
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:19:54 GMT
I would expect problems in the headless environment because you're using AWT
classes.  Sometimes, it gives you a not-so-useful NoClassDefFoundError
rather than telling you that you need a graphics environment.  Try
installing Xvfb on your headless environment to see if it gets rid of it.
I've found situations where -Djava.awt.headless=true doesn't help.