commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Event types
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 17:06:18 GMT
On 5/20/07, Hanh-Missi Tran <> wrote:
> Hi
> A TriggerEvent object is associated with a type (CALL_EVENT,
> SIGNAL_EVENT, ..) but   I don't know what they are used for. I look in
> the source code but whenever an event is handled, its type is not used
> (I'm wrong ?). So can someone tell me what they may be used for ?

You are correct, the type information is not used.

One of the intents of providing that was to use it as potential basis
for priority (for example, a CHANGE_EVENT, since its usually a derived
event, would have a lower priority etc.) -- but that was never
realized in code (or spec).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message