commons-user mailing list archives

From "Julio S. G." <juli...@gmail.com>
Subject [chain] Can't load class resource.
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 22:49:48 GMT
   Hi,

   I have a web application running in jetty server and I'm trying to
load the chain configuration just like all the docs available, but it
isn't working.
   My web.xml contains:

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.commons.chain.CONFIG_CLASS_RESOURCE</param-name>
    <param-value>file:/C:/chain-config.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <listener>
    <listener-class>org.apache.commons.chain.web.ChainListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

   Debugging the source code I could see that the class loader is :

   ClassLoader loader = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

   This loader is got from my web container thread
(org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader) and this seems to be the
problem because the root directory of this loader is my web
application root directory, and unfortunately the syntax "file:/"
isn't working.

   Do you have any clue to solve it?

   Thanks.

Julio