commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Sample usage of config change events
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 20:21:59 GMT wrote:
> I would like to see a simple example of PropertiesConfiguration
> driven by configuration change events emitted when the underlying
> file is changed.
> Could you pl point me to a simple illustration?
> Thanks,
> /U
I am not sure whether I understand you correctly. What exactly do you
mean by "driven by configuration change events"?

Our reloading strategies do not directly fire events when a change at
the monitored file happens. The check will be performed when a property
is accessed from the associated Configuration object. If the strategy
then detects that the file was changed in the meantime, a reload is
automatically triggered for the Configuration. This will also cause the
Configuration object to fire a RELOAD event.

Is this what you need?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message