commons-user mailing list archives

From Ranjan Kumar Baisak <rbai...@nyc.yamaha.com>
Subject Re: Reusing connection pool
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 15:43:47 GMT
Do you mean to use any listener to servlet or could you please elaborate
bit more ?
 I am using struts ActionServlet and I too tried to implement destroy
method of RequestProcessor and close all connections on every
redeployment. However it is somehow not working and may be I am doing
something wrong.

- R