commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Configuration]: Escaping list delimiter
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:07:48 GMT
Instead of disabling the list delimiter, I suggest changing it to
another character, something unlikely to appear in your properties:

PropertiesConfiguration config = new PropertiesConfiguration();
config.setListDelimiter('\uffff')
config.setFile(new File("conf.properties"));
config.load();

Emmanuel Bourg