commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject Re: [Configuration] J2EE file mapping
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 19:54:36 GMT wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to use DefaultConfigurationBuilder in a servlet, but it
> cannot properly handle a property file, as <properties/> only has
> 'fileName' tag.
> There is no way to pass it a URL instead.
> Any idea about this?
> Cheers,
> J-F
The fileName attribute should also accept full path names and URLs. The
internal mechanism for locating configuration files checks for all these

BTW: the attributes are directly mapped to properties (i.e. setXXX
methods) of the configuration classes to be created. So you could also
use other properties available in PropertiesConfiguration or its base

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message