commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Event types
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 23:03:31 GMT
<snip>
Though not all those interactions are (or should be) onentry/exit
executable content.
</snip>
I have to dissagree here. Using SCXML as a controller of a web application means that *all*
business rules should be inserted where executable content is allowed. Putting business rules
in java code for example would mean to break the MVC design IMO and I think you will agree.

<snip>
I'm not even sure event priority is what you are looking for, since it
might not change the way executable content is dealt with.
</snip>
Well, I am looking at priority as a way to stop execution of normal logic (if statements)
if an Exceptional situation occurs.

Thanks,

-Nestor