commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Event types
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 23:03:31 GMT
Though not all those interactions are (or should be) onentry/exit
executable content.
I have to dissagree here. Using SCXML as a controller of a web application means that *all*
business rules should be inserted where executable content is allowed. Putting business rules
in java code for example would mean to break the MVC design IMO and I think you will agree.

I'm not even sure event priority is what you are looking for, since it
might not change the way executable content is dealt with.
Well, I am looking at priority as a way to stop execution of normal logic (if statements)
if an Exceptional situation occurs.

for the edge of your seat?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: