commons-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject Info about mailing list
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:22:07 GMT
Hi,

I notice my last name and firstname, as my e-mail appears in clear on google because of these
mailing lists (Commons, Log4j and Lucene)
(In some posts I also used my signature with my mobile and address not on purpose)
Can someone tell me what I need to do to hide this in the archive,
or delete my entries ?

Thank u for any info.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.