commons-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject [Configuration] Delete property
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:58:09 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to delete a property with this structure :
<conf>
<indexList>

<index default="false" name="test1_en">
<dir>C:/UserTemp/test1_en/search_index</dir>

<index default="false" name="test2_en">
<dir>C:/UserTemp/test2_en/search_index</dir>

<index default="false" name="test3_en">
<dir>C:/UserTemp/test3_en/search_index</dir>

</indexList>
</conf>

Now let's say I want to delete the idnex named test3_en
I tried this :

for(int i=0; true; ++i) {
	if(writerSearchmask.getString("indexList.index("+i+")[@name]") == null) break;
	if(writerSearchmask.getString("indexList.index("+i+")[@name]").equals("test3_en")) {
		((HierarchicalConfiguration)writerSearchmask).clearTree("indexList.index("+i+")");
		//writerSearchmask.clearProperty("indexList.index("+i+")");  <- I tried this too
		break;
	}
}

But it just won't delete,
what am I doing wrong ? any help here :) ?

Thank u.

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.