commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [Lang] ToStringBuilder Question
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:54:55 GMT
Hello Ben:

It should be possible indeed. This is the kind of thing with which this builder was designed
and tested. Make sure you are using the current version of lang (2.3). Does it happen if you
use the single arg method?

If you take a peek at the unit tests you'll see that the class is tested to output fields
from nested objects to any depth. So I really wonder what is going on.

You could also write a test case with no external dependencies if you need to file a JIRA
ticket.

Thank you,
Gary