commons-user mailing list archives

From Philip Chang <philipch...@hotmail.com>
Subject bug in Betwixt XMLIntrospector.findByXMLDescriptor() ?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:11:52 GMT

When I call    beanWriter.write( myClass );Betwixt is not able to find my file on Windows
XP    "c:\MyFolder\MyClass.betwixt"even though I have added "c:\MyFolder" to the CLASSPATH.
 When I change the code in XMLIntrospector.findByXMLDescriptor(), line 1216 from    URL url
= aClass.getResource( name );to the following    URL url = aClass.getResource( "/" + name
);then everything worked and Betwixt found my file    "c:\MyFolder\MyClass.betwixt"What should
I do to fix this?  1. Should I create my own    My_XMLIntrospector.findByXMLDescriptor()
 2. Should I move "MyClass.betwixt" to another folder?  Which folder?Thanks,Philip
Your friends are close to you. Keep them that way.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx