commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Canabrava" <canab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Socket read failed
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:30:49 GMT
Hi Danilo,

That post you mentioned is indeed in portuguese. But it's not helpful.
People there are complaining that they got that exception when using that
blog. They don't even seem to be programmers.

Anyway, I don't know the FileUpload component, but my guess is that the
content type of the form you submit might be wrong. Have you tried looking
at the source code of
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest()
 to see if you get any hint?

Rodrigo