commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Rohit" <rohit.sha...@capgemini.com>
Subject Using Reloadable properties
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:38:03 GMT

I am trying to use the Configuration Factory to load my properties.

I need to designate a few property files within the configuration as
reloadable.

But, when I try to use the following form of Configuration, the files
are not marked Reloadable.

I find the reloading strategy for the files to be marked as
InvariantReloadingStrategy.

Sample Config file

<-
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ROHSHARMlocal\Local%20Settings\Te
mporary%20Internet%20Files\OLK4\commons_mc.xml##>  <configuration>

<  <system />

-
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ROHSHARMlocal\Local%20Settings\Te
mporary%20Internet%20Files\OLK4\commons_mc.xml##>  <!--

      property file list

  -->

  <  properties fileName="test1_reloadable.properties"
reloadable="true"/>

  </configuration>

Any suggestions?

Rohit Sharma / Capgemini / Dallas
Consultant

Mobile: +1 213-291-4417 / www.capgemini.com

Join the Collaborative Business Experience