commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info about mailing list
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:27:29 GMT
Apache has a policy for what it will, and what it will not, remove
from the archives. This policy is available from
http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

You should also be aware that there are many public archives of the
Apache mailing lists that will contain a copy of your original e-mail.
Apache has  no control over these archives.